The company provides bunkering services in all key ports of Russia (15 marine and 12 river ports), as well as in the ports of Constanța (Romania), Riga (Latvia) and Tallinn (Estonia). The Company's customers are major Russian and foreign shipping companies. The Company's own fleet includes:
- 12 bunkering barges, including one Arctic-class vessel for ship refuelling in the White and Barents Seas;
- 4 Arctic-class shuttle tankers and two icebreakers to ensure uninterrupted oil transportation from the Novoportovskoye field.
In 2018, important areas for the development of the Company’s bunkering business were:
- strengthening positions in the segment of eco-friendly bunker fuels that comply with the Russian Federation requirements for sulphur content;
- bunkering of vessel involved in Gazprom's projects, including vessels engaged in the construction of the Turkish Stream gas pipeline in the Black Sea and offshore projects in the Arctic and the Sea of Okhotsk;
- launch of the LNG bunkering barge construction Liquefied natural gas..
Increased demand in Russia's northwestern and Black Sea ports allowed the Company to increase its bunkering volumes by 7.7% to 2.92 mt.