Management Board and CEO
The structure of Gazprom Neft’s executive bodies is set out in the Charter and includes the Management Board and the CEO. The Company’s Management Board is a collegial executive body responsible for the day-to-day management of the Company’s operations. Under Gazprom Neft’s Charter, the Board of Directors establishes the Management Board as proposed by the CEO. The Board of Directors by its resolution also sets the term of office of the Management Board. Qualification requirements for the Management Board members are specified in Gazprom Neft’s by-laws.
Alexander Dyukov, the Company’s CEO (appointed in December 2006 and re-elected for his second five-year tenure in December 2016), is also the Chairman of the Management Board responsible for organising the work of the Management Board. In the absence of the Management Board’s Chairman, one of his two deputies acts as the Chairman: Vadim Yakovlev (First Deputy) and Anatoly Cherner. The Deputies are elected as proposed by the Chairman of the Management Board by a majority vote of elected Management Board members. If the Chairman and his deputies are absent, any member of the Management Board may be appointed to act as Chairman by resolution of the Management Board.
|Key functions of the Management Board||Key functions of the CEO|
| The scope of authority of the Management Board is defined by the Charter. Key functions of the Management Board: || The CEO reports to the Board of Directors and the General Meeting of Shareholders. The CEO manages day-to-day operations of the Company and acts as per the scope of authority set forth by the Charter of Gazprom Neft. |
Composition of the Management Board
Chairman of the Management Board and CEO
Deputy Chairman of the Management Board, First Deputy CEO
Member of the Management Board, Deputy CEO for Security
Member of the Management Board, Deputy CEO for Corporate Communications
Member of the Management Board, Deputy CEO for International Business Development
Member of the Management Board, Deputy CEO for Legal and Corporate Affairs
Member of the Management Board, Deputy CEO for Organisational Affairs
Member of the Management Board, Deputy CEO for Offshore Development
Deputy Chairman of the Management Board, Deputy CEO for Logistics, Refining and Sales
Member of the Management Board, Deputy CEO for Economics and Finance
No claims were filed against the CEO or members of the Management Board in 2018In the reporting year, neither the Chairman nor members of the Management Board made any transactions involving acquisition or disposal of the Company’s shares.
Report on performance of the Management Board in 2018
The Management Board meets on a regular basis, with the makeup of items on the agenda depending on the resolutions adopted by the General Meeting of Shareholders and the Board of Directors proposals submitted by the Company’s CEO and members of the Management Board. The Management Board’s work plan is developed based on the suggestions coming from the heads of Gazprom Neft’s business units.In 2018, the Management Board held 21 meetings, including eight meetings held in person. The meetings focused on the key aspects of the Management Board’s ongoing operations. In particular, the Management Board:
- took note of the Group’s 2017 progress on implementation of Gazprom Neft’s Investment Programme, Budget (financial plan) and Financial Borrowings Programme for 2017;
- reviewed the Company’s business plans for 2019–2021 and production divisions’ performance in 2017;
- took note of the preliminary results of Gazprom Neft’s Investment Programme and Business Plan in 2018, and reviewed the Group’s consolidated Business Plan for 2019–2021;
- considered changes to the organisational model for managing resource base development projects;
- approved decisions to acquire interests/shares in other companies;
- considered disposal of a share in the authorised capital of Gazpromneft-Vostok;
- approved Gazprom Neft’s Development Strategy to 2030;
- approved target KPIs for Gazprom Neft’s Performance Contract in 2019;
- approved an updated version of Gazprom Neft’s key risk register.
|Full name||Number of meetings attended by the Management Board member||Total number of meetings the Management Board member was eligible to attend|
| Alexander Dyukov ||21||21|